I’m finally at peace with my blogging tool. I’ve been emailing the help desk off and on over the past few days and this morning I got my solution. And I got my old version of ScribeFire back! I’m a happy blogger now. I could not make heads or tails out of the new …simplified… version. As they say, “If it’s not broke, don’t fix it!” Word!
I’ve been working on this peace banner over the past week and it’s finally ready to share. I still have to put eye hooks in the sides for stringing it but for the most part it’s… Internet ready.
Next I’m working on price tags for my auntie. She wants around 200 of them so I’ll be very busy with Photoshop and scissors making tags with a statement. Wish me luck. As for now it’s time for me to Occupy my Studio! See you tomorrow with something or another.