A plethora of paintings, a plate full of pretties, a handful of happiness and a eyeful of eye candy. However you want to put it this is a delicious dessert of desire!
These are my projects of the week with only a few small items excluded. Only two here are completed so far with two more almost over the finish line. From left to right…
- An unfinished shadow box made from a paper towel roll with a flower hung from a clothes line on a summers day.
- My kitschy coasters… completed and on Etsy
- Commissioned teardrop earrings in greens and blues topped with twinkling flowers to shimmer in the sun.
- Flowers fashioned from modeling paste with a wash of garden colors and pearls.
- In the background is the large painting I’m playing with this week… I have several awesome ideas for this and I’m still deciding with path to take.
I just wanted to share what my Thursday looked like from inside the garden studio fence today.
Please take time to drop in tomorrow to smell the flowers and enjoy some iced tea! Until then… God Bless YOU!